Advantages with Advanced
Advanced Title & Settlements, LLC is a full-service title and settlement company headquartered in the Washington Metro Area with offices in VA, MD, and FL. Celebrating eleven years in business, Advanced Title and Settlements, LLC has been recognized in the Washington Business Journal as a Top 25 Title and Settlement Company in the DMV in 2016 and 2017.
We know what it means to provide outstanding customer service and are here to help you navigate one the most important financial investments you’ll make. Whether you or your clients are purchasing, selling or refinancing, our team provides you with the most dedicated and experienced staff in the industry.
- Flexible Closings - We pride ourselves on a flexible calendar policy. That means, you let us know the date that you need to close and we will accommodate our schedule to meet yours. We are never too busy to work with you!
- Extended Hours - We are open Monday – Friday (9:00am-9:00pm). Advanced Title & Settlements was founded on the notion that the work day doesn't always end at 5pm. That's why we are proud to offer extended weekday hours by appointment.
- Mobile Settlement Services - Leave the driving to us! We will send a licensed settlement agent to conduct your closing or a closing for a client. Areas of service include Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Bilingual Services - Our trained team of experts can also assist with bilingual services. If a sign language professional is needed, arrangements may be made in advance to meet this request.
- Fee Match Guarantee - We will match our competitors rates to ensure you get the most for your money.
- Quick Turnarounds - Preliminary HUD's can be available in minutes. We also provide a 24 to 48 hour title commitment...guaranteed!
Short Sale Support
We provide free short sale support. We do not charge the seller any upfront fees and we do not charge the Realtor any fees. Web-based short sale management system that allows you to log on anytime to check for updates and progress on your sale.
- No Less Than Our Best - We have a 95% closing ratio on short sale transactions. That means we aim to please on both sides of the negotiation process.
- Free Support - Yes, we said free! There are no "up front" expenses for the seller or Realtor.
- On-line Management - Our web-based short sale management system allows you to check the status/updates of your sale and give you timely and accurate information.
- Federally Compliant - Advanced Title & Settlements, LLC is Federal Trade Commission Mortgage Assistance Relief Services compliant.
- Personal & Professional - Every sale is assigned to a specific account representative that will lead you through the process. We're here to provide support until the conclusion of the short sale process.
Advanced Title & Settlements, LLC is compliant with the Federal Trade Commission Mortgage Assistant Relief Services.