We realize you have choices when it comes to selecting a title company and we are here to show you that we value each and every transaction that we receive. That is why we go the extra mile to provide exceptional service!
Our team of experts have over fifty years combined real estate lending experience and we understand the urgency and intricacies of mortgage financing. We also have an in-house attorney to address your specific questions and needs. Also, we have invested in state-of-the-art technology to ensure you will experience a seamless transaction.
We create an atmosphere that is pleasant and professional and will put you and your client at ease. We operate a family friendly environment and feature a kid’s corner with comfy couches, toys and a large TV to keep the children entertained and the parents stress-free during the closing timeframe.
We enjoy what we do and it shows!
Short Sale Support
Advanced Title and Settlements, LLC offers the support and knowledge to help homeowners and Realtors (trademark sign) to close their short sale transactions. We understand the delicate nature of these transactions and provide the highest level of service and expertise.
Highlighted Features Include:
- Free Short Sale Support. We do not charge the seller any upfront fee and we do not charge the realtor any fees.
- Advanced Title offers a web-based short sale management component that allows one to log in anytime for current updates on their short sale transaction. This feature increases transparency in the transaction and keeps all parties updated on a daily and weekly basis.
- Advanced Title has a 95% closing ratio with our short sale transactions.
- Advanced Title has worked extensively with most lenders and understands the internal processes which increase productivity and efficiency.
- As a settlement company we work on behalf of the seller and the realtor. That means we become an advocate for your seller - negotiating the best terms available. Also we will fight to provide the highest commission to the realtor as well in the negotiation process.
- Every transaction will be assigned to a specific account representative that will be available to answer your questions.
- Advanced Title & Settlements has gained expertise and as we have evolved - we realize how important it is to reach out to homeowners in distress. We have begun to implement a multi-level marketing strategy to reach out to the homeowners that are overwhelmed. This will allow an educational opportunity to the seller in distress - empowering them to make informed decisions.
Please contact us if you would like to conduct a seminar to reach out to homeowners - we are here to assist you.
We look forward to assisting you in regards to all aspects of your short sale needs!