Advanced Title & Settlements can be your short sale solution. We aim to assist on both the buyer and seller side of the equation. Often times, sellers do not consider the short sale avenue because they believe it impacts them negatively. Sometimes, a short sale solution can be a promising result to a challenging situation.
People buy houses but they lose their homes. No homeowner ever expects to be in that position but due to any number of hardships thousands of homeowners face foreclosure every year.
Since 2008 Advanced Title has successfully negotiated over 3,000 short sales in multiple states. That means our team of experts has helped thousands of families avoid foreclosure! Our short sale experts are passionate about working alongside Realtors to help sellers in their time of need. We have worked with all lenders and their various platforms so we have the expertise that you need to jump in and help individuals and families avoid foreclosure.
The owner of Advanced Title has been a certified distressed property expert since 2010 so you can be sure the method we use to negotiate short sales ensures the best possible outcome for your clients.
- A short sale can be an excellent solution for a homeowner who owes more than their home is worth.
- Free short sale support – Advanced Title and Settlements does not charge the Realtor nor the seller any out of pocket fees to manage the short sale transaction. Any fees associated with the transaction are included on the CD to be approved by the lender.
- Years of experience and quality contacts that make a difference! The short sale team has years of experience with all lenders and their various platforms including Equator and Resnet.
- The short sale team is relentless in pursuing the best outcome for the seller in distress. We will fight for the best terms and relocation assistance when available.
- 98% Approval Rating – from receipt of ratified sales contract to approval to the closing table.
- Federal Trade Commission Mortgage Assistance Relief Services Compliant.
- CDPE Certified since 2010.
- Serving VA, MD DC and FL and all 50 states.
To ask questions or reach someone in our Short Sale department, contact us at 703.365.9636
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Advanced Title & Settlements, LLC is not associated with the government, and our services is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit rating.