Title Settlement Agent (Manassas, VA)
We are seeking an experienced Title Services Representative to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a vast knowledge of the closing process and has been marketing and closing real estate transactions for the Title insurance industry. They should be licensed in VA MD and or DC and have an established client list and have the ability to call on agents and loan officers for new business. We pay top dollar for your book of business. Come work with a team of seasoned professional who will service your clients with the upmost attention to detail.
- Present paperwork to buyer/seller and ensure that all paperwork is signed correctly (i.e. HUD Statement sales agreement).
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues that come up at closing (fee issues tax questions etc).
- This position sells and markets closing services through attendance at real estate office sales meetings
- Pick up sales agreements and answer agent questions
- Attend real estate office functions.
- Prepare and deliver of presentations and training classes
- Attend charity and community functions and the answering of agent questions.
- This position spends 90% of the time out of the office.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Legal / Real Estate Settlement backgrounds a plus.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A valid Driver's license is required as well as a personal working vehicle. (Insurance is provided by employee.)
- Strong communication skills, technical skills (email / smartphone), written communication skills and people skills are required.
- 2-3 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Title Producers License will be required.
Our goal and priority is to make your real estate transaction as enjoyable and efficient as possible. Whether you are purchasing, selling, or refinancing your home, our team provides you with the most dedicated and knowledgeable staff in the industry to assist you with the process. We will handle all of your settlement needs and answer any questions so that you can appreciate one of the biggest investments in your life. We are pleased that you have selected our team to service your settlement priorities and guarantee that we will handle and prepare each transaction as if it were our own. Flexibility and availability are important to us. As you visit our website, please know that we have trained and knowledgeable staff available to assist you whenever possible by phone or in-person. "We're Open Late, So You Can